Digital Production Artist
Location - Des Moines (Hybrid)
About SA - Our People
Think of the world’s most talented creative thinkers. Problem-solvers. Strategists. At Strategic America, we don’t bring on anything less. The way we see it, if you’re going to make the best work of your life, you may as well do it with people you like.
At SA, we’ve always been passionate about our employees. Since 2021, we’re also employee owned with participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). Employee ownership ensures SA remains independent and allows our talented team members to share in the company’s success. With each year of employment, SAers build equity in the company, becoming fully vested after six years.
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic team and help every person reach their personal peak.
About SA – The Company
When you join SA, you join a strategic team (yes, it’s in our name!) who is also wired for action. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help our clients propel their potential. If you’re ready for a fast-paced environment that challenges you, supports you, and rewards you, then look no further. Our clients rely on us and we rely on each other to go the extra mile, to hold ourselves accountable because we’re better together and we know we can always find the better way.
About The Role
We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job; a place to belong and grow. As we leap toward our goals that will shape our future, our employee experience is unique. Flexibility, connection, inclusiveness, and collaboration support our well-being and help us be our best. Because when you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it's personal. We believe better employees lead to better results.
Join us as we transform your career!
As a Digital Production Artist, you will...
- Produce multiple digital assets from master files, ensuring accuracy to specifications, quality of design, consistency with brand and user-experience best practices.
- Translate and adapt creative designs as needed for different digital platforms and/or responsive breakpoints.
- Produce final design files for digital campaigns, such as executing layouts, implementing design and copy changes quickly and accurately for paid media, social, website assets and more.
- Create, adapt and maintain templates to support customization efforts to continually look for efficiencies.
- Make updates/changes to existing print advertising and collateral materials for both internal and external clients.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement creative solutions for a variety of existing materials in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensures designs follow client brand guidelines.
- Assist in preparing materials necessary for client presentations.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a high skill level in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of web-based assets such as banner ads, landing pages, website best practices and others.
- Basic knowledge in areas such as WordPress, UX, SEO, ADA compliance and digital design.
- General understanding of print production process.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints.
- Possess solid organizational skills and a strong team-orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture. See what we're all about here: https://www.strategicamerica.com/about-us/our-culture/
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
We are proud to be one of only 14 agencies nationwide, and the first in the Midwest, to earn the 4A’s Workplace Enlightenment Certification®, and we couldn’t have done it without our associates, who participated in digital learning sessions on race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, disabilities, and faith. At SA, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
Salary Grade (internal use only) - 3
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply. Salary Minimum: $35,643 Salary Maximum: $51,682. Other components of our Total Rewards package are our discretionary bonus plan and employee stock ownership plan, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, volunteer time off and paid time off.